10 Ways You Know You Have Committed to Too Many “Opportunities.”Posted on: February 27, 2014, by : Jeremy A Walker
- Your best friend lets you know he’s angry with you for never having time for him.
- Your wife has asked if she can schedule some time to see you.
- You cancel your discipleship meeting with your mentor for the 4th consecutive week.
- You check to see when you have an available date to hang out with your brother, and there isn’t one…at all.
- You hope you have enough time in the day to get done what you should have done a month ago.
- You have a great idea for something else to do, and you burst into tears.
- You see a trailer for a movie you want to see and all you can do is laugh because you know there wont be enough time to get to see one.
- Your boss asks you why you haven’t completed a task that was assigned to you, and you cant form a sentence because of ALL the reasons that you haven’t had time to do it.
- When you’re asked what you want to do for your birthday and you literally mean, “Nothing.”
10. You write your first blog post in weeks while on hold…
Only one of these is not true for me. I have to find a better way to manage my time. Any ideas?